Eating for Gastroparesis: Guidelines, Tips & Recipes is a practical, easy-to-understand resource for managing gastroparesis symptoms via dietary modifications. Written by Gastroparesis Patient-Expert and Certified Health & Nutrition Counselor, Crystal Saltrelli, this indispensable guide answers the most frequently asked questions about eating for gastroparesis and provides over 50 GP-friendly recipes.
Eating for Gastroparesis: Guidelines, Tips & Recipes includes:
– The six guidelines of a gastroparesis-friendly diet
– A detailed list of gastroparesis-friendly foods
– Tips for enhancing nutrition
– Answers to the most frequently asked questions
– More than 50 safe and simple recipes — including soups, smoothies, breakfasts, desserts, and family-friendly dishes